The ISCA certification you received is valid for a period of two years.
Follow our 3 step process before submitting your renewal application.
ISCA 3 step process
- Earn a minimum of 15 continuing education credits (CEUs) by attending approved courses/certifications authorized by the ISCA continuing education department.
- 10 units must come through ISCA workshops or ISCA home study courses during your certification period.
- Any health and fitness course acquired through other certifying organizations, conventions or college courses may be pertitioned for ISCA approval.
- A CEU validation form is required as proof of attendance.
- College and University courses are approved by showing proof of a grade report in substitute for a CEU validation form. ISCA units will be equivalent to twice the amount of the college credit (3 college credits = 6 ISCA CEU’s).
- Proof of current adult CPR certification must be submitted with your renewal application fee. You will be awarded two (2) CEUs for this course.
SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
Collect all the certificates, CEU’s, and forms and submit them using the form below. You will also need to submit your renewal fee to complete the renewal process. The renewal fee is $50 for each certification.
Once approved, your certification will be valid for another 2 years.